Enagic’s newest Kangen Water Ionizer is the K8 model.
By Bob Hilke, Enagic 6A Kangen Water Distributor
July 14, 2014
The K8 Alkaline Water Machine, by Enagic, is destined to become the new water ionizer industry leader.
Saturday, I had the privilege of being one of the first people on the planet to see, touch and drink from the most technologically advance water purification to grace this earth, other than Nature herself.
For many years, Enagic’s flagship ionizer has been the SD501. And for good reason… no other water ionizer compares with its design, power, quality, and results. Until now!
Here’s some interesting information about this new and amazing piece of Home Water Purification technology.
- Steven Trapp, from the Enagic Osaka factory, presented the K8 in New York City.
- Steven worked on the development of the K8 model for the past three years. Here’s a picture of Steven with his baby…
- The K8 works with any voltage, worldwide. There are 8 different plugs available so the machine plugs directly into the power for any country in the world – never needs an electrical adapter, so reduces the risk of adapters frying and ruining the ionizer.
- Comes with a changeable fuse – self service by the user.
- The K8 refreshes after 10 minutes of use, when draining, so there is no “cleaning cycle” every 15 minutes. However, cleaning cycle activates when switching from 2.5/11.5 to other water types. By cleaning when draining, this saves on the filter.
- Speaking of filters, the K8 filters are smart. The filter itself tracks usage… not the machine. The filter has a chip. If the filter gets moved from one machine to another, the filter keeps track of its usage so owners will never get mixed up on what filter has used how many gallons of water.
- The K8 menu tells how much life is left in the filter.
- The filter chip also validates authentic filter, to preserve the warranty.
- E-cleaning has interactive instructions, depending on how much help the user requires.
- The K8 has a timer to power off and save power. It turns back on as soon as the water flows again.
- The machine is 15% more efficient than the SD501, using 200 Watts. This has been accomplished by making the electrical path more efficient.
- The “8” in its name refers to EIGHT plates. The SD501 has led the industry with only SEVEN. The 8 plates in the K8 are the same size and design as the 7 plates in the SD501, so the K8 has significantly more surface area to perform ionization with.
- The K8 ionizes FASTER than the SD501 — the water rate is FASTER while still maintaining the pH and ORP.
- Rate of volume is approximately 50% greater than the SD501.
- Having the 8th plate gives more antioxidant power.
- The front panel is the size of an iPhone.
- pH settings can be adjusted depending on source water.
- 5 year warranty. As with the SD501, there are not any exclusions for source water hardness, geography or other exclusions typically found in other brands.
- The K8 speaks in eight languages. Not all at the same time though – pick one.
- Price is $4980, and 340 per commission point.
- Brand new design diverter, plus it ships with a 2nd style of diverter that is narrow and chrome.
- The K8 has a short flexible hose from the bottom of the unit, but ships with an optional gray hose like the SD501 has.
- The K8 is THREE pounds lighter than the SD501.
- Easy to travel with.
- The Electrolysis solution container is larger than the SD501.
Now for the good news…
You can order one of these right now.
Call me directly with any questions… 800-584-3596. Or, contact me through my website: CONTACT BOB HILKE.
Be one of the first people in the world to own this most amazing water purification technology!
And you can know you will love it, and it will love you back, because it is ENAGIC.
P.S. Did you know that LeveLuk means “Good Luck Leveling Up”? See, now you learned something completely true and totally contrary to all those rumors out there. A special little message from the President of Enagic to you.